Firm: Prospera Law
Location: Los Angeles - CA
1901 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 480
Los Angeles, California 90067
- Tel : (424) 239-1890
- Fax : (424) 239-1882
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Decker (“Richie”) is a partner at Prospera Law LLP and is chair of and heads the firm’s Health Care Industry Group. He has over thirty years of successful experience in this field, regularly defending against multi-million dollar claims and obtaining multi-million dollar awards. In addition to health care issues, Richie also has considerable expertise in matters that pertain to the real estate, entertainment and sports industries. Among numerous high profile cases, Richie also served as one of three lead trial lawyers in the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in City of Anaheim v. Angels Baseball LP name change case.
- Represents numerous major health care organizations in a wide variety of managed care, provider and other business disputes
- Obtained and defended against multiple multi-million dollar verdicts/judgments/awards in health care and general business disputes
- Regularly settles multi-million dollar health care and general business disputes
- One of three lead trial lawyers for Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in City of Anaheim v. Angels Baseball LP name change case
- Premier Health Care Lawyers Exclusive Featured Attorney For Los Angeles 2020
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of “AV”
- Southern California Super Lawyer (2007 – 2018)
- J.D., Boston University, School of Law
- B.A., Union College (cum laude)
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- Bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Central, Southern, and Northern Districts of California
We at Prospera Law are committed to enabling deals and solving problems. We were founded in 2010 by lawyers, all of whom previously practiced at large international law firms, with the mission to deliver top quality sophisticated service in a highly personal boutique setting. We tackle difficult deals and issues on behalf of our clients and pride ourselves in achieving results. We close finance and M&A transactions for both public and private company clients.
Our clients include the most active venture capital firm in Southern California, one of the largest utilities in the United States, and some of the largest companies in the world. Our lawyers with foreign language skills have completed cross-border transactions including those that have never been done before. In short, we are a boutique law firm with a top-notch practice.