Firm: Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
Location: Providence - RI
One Citizens Plaza, 8th Floor
Providence, RI 02903-1345
- Tel : 401.427.6258
- Fax : 401.351.4607
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A recognized leading litigator and chair of the Litigation Group, Pat has successfully tried and defended cases ranging from commercial litigation, product liability and toxic tort, employment discrimination and redistricting litigation, bribery, wire fraud, honest services and conspiracy. Pat’s health care practice includes representing health care providers before state and federal regulatory agencies as well as in civil and criminal investigations.
Dedicated to the law and service to society, Pat has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout the country, working as a team with her clients to reach successful resolutions in the most efficient manner.
Pat has co-authored a national text on trial advocacy and written articles on evidence, trial strategy, various aspects of constitutional law, criminal law and on federal sentencing guidelines. She frequently lectures at regional and national seminars on these topics.
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers’ Lawyer of the Year 2020, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Providence.
- Professional Excellence in the Law, Health Care, Rhode Island Monthly 2019.
- Listed in “America’s Top 100 Attorneys”, 2016 – 2018.
- Named as one of the Top 250 Women in Litigation by Benchmark Litigation and Euromoney Legal Media Group, 2013–2019.
- Selected by her peers for inclusion in 2006-2020 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Administrative Law, Regulatory, Civil Rights Law, Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, White Collar Criminal Defense, and Litigation – Labor & Employment Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance.
- Recognized in the 2006-2019 Chambers USA America’s Leading Lawyers.
- Best Lawyers’ Lawyer of the Year 2013, 2016 and 2019, Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence.
- Named 2012 Commercial Litigator of the Year by Finance Monthly Magazine.
- Selected as a local litigation star in the 2011-2019 editions of Benchmark Litigation and Benchmark Appellate.
- Named in the Expert Guide to the US Leading Health Care Lawyers.
- Selected as a Rhode Island Super Lawyer, 2007-2018.
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating for attorneys.
- Selected by New England Super Lawyers as one of The Top 50 Women in New England in 2012 – 2018 and Top Ten List of Rhode Island Super Lawyers.
- Recipient, Boston College Law School 75th Anniversary Alumni Award, 2005.
Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
Adler Pollock & Sheehan (AP&S) is a New England law firm representing local, national and international clients in a wide range of complex legal matters. From the boardroom, to the courtroom, to the halls of government, our attorneys take on the toughest challenges and deliver results. Our attorneys will listen to you and respond with the right strategy. We are experienced advocates who care about your business, not just your legal issues.
From hospital groups to clinical laboratories to individual practitioners, health care providers trust the AP&S Health Care team to give them responsive, efficient and reliable legal counsel that helps them grow, prosper and successfully navigate complex litigation and regulatory issues.
The AP&S Health Care team is active before state and federal regulatory bodies, including the Rhode Island and Massachusetts Health Departments and Attorneys General offices, as well as in courts and arbitration venues. We guide clients through complicated compliance matters, investigations, prosecutions and litigation, including Medicaid fraud and abuse claims, white collar criminal charges and other disputes.