Firm: Martin Pringle
Location: Wichita - KS
645 E. Douglas Suite 100
Wichita, Kansas 67202
- Tel : (316) 265-9311
- Fax : (316) 265-2955
- Email : email@example.com
Lisa A. McPherson is a fourth-generation Kansas lawyer with 20 years experience representing health care providers throughout Kansas and in Kansas City. Lisa’s practice encompasses litigation, regulatory matters, and business transactions for individuals and entities in the health care field. Growing up in Newton, Kansas and practicing in Wichita, Lisa understands the importance of a vibrant medical profession to a community’s well-being. Lisa chairs the Wichita Bar Association’s medical/legal committee.
Lisa has participated as defense counsel in more than 35 jury trials in both state and federal courts. Her medical malpractice litigation experience includes a wide range of medical negligence claims, including complex birth injury cases, catastrophic permanent injury cases, and wrongful death claims.
Lisa’s practice also includes representation of physicians and hospitals in regulatory compliance and transactional matters. Her experience extends to a variety of business agreements, organizational counseling, and regulatory compliance for the healthcare industry, including risk management, anti-kickback, Stark and HIPAA.
- Washburn University School of Law, J.D., Dean’s Honors, 1994
- University of Southern California, B.S., with honors, 1991
- Kansas, 1994
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Kansas Hospital Association, Member
- Kansas Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- American, Kansas, and Wichita Bar Associations, Member
- Kansas Bar Association, Nominating Committee and Awards Committee
CIVIC / SOCIAL INVOLVEMENT
- Junior League of Wichita, Inc., President (2005 – 2006), Board of Directors (1998-1999, 2002-2004)
- East Heights United Methodist Church, Member, Hospitality Coordinator, Staff Parish Committee Member
- Wichita Swim Club Board of Directors, Member
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Kansas Super Lawyer, 2012 – 2018
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40 Class, 2006
Martin Pringle is located in Wichita and Overland Park, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri. Formed in 1951, we have always had a strong practice in products liability law and oil and gas law. From that foundation, we have grown to nearly 50 lawyers with expertise in a wide range of litigation and transactional practices.
We believe a law partnership should be more than just a set of technical skills. We are a compatible group of people, working together to provide the legal resources clients need, all at the highest standards of excellence and at reasonable cost. For more than 60 years, a wide variety of businesses and individuals have found Martin Pringle to offer not only the expertise but also the people, values, and style of operation that gives them comfort and confidence.