Firm: Faruki PLL
Location: Dayton - OH
110 N. Main St. Suite 1600
Dayton, OH 45402
- Tel : (937) 227-3714
- Fax : N/A
- Email : email@example.com
Erin is an experienced trial lawyer with first chair jury trial experience and appellate practice, including before the Supreme Court of Ohio. Her commercial litigation practice includes extensive healthcare industry practice including payor/provider issues, tortious interference and fraud claims, EMTALA issues, balance billing, and employment claims. She also has extensive experience negotiating and advising physician contract issues, with a focus on non-compete and related provisions. She has defended hospital systems and payors against class action allegations, discrimination claims, and various contract and billing issues. In addition to her healthcare experience, Erin frequently defends consumer class actions, and litigates various media and communication, contract, environmental, and employment discrimination claims.
Erin has been repeatedly awarded The Healthcare Lawyers Recommended Attorney in Ohio (the premier portal to recommended healthcare attorneys, which selects one lawyer and firm per state each year based on peer nominations, research, and client feedback); and the Premier Health Care Lawyer for Dayton (recommending leading healthcare lawyers across the U.S.; only one lawyer per city is selected each year).
Representative matters include:
- Columbus Spine Specialists v. CareSource, Case No. 2020-cv-2374 (Montgomery Cty. Ohio) (defense of claims relating to provider contract and drug screen policies)
- Rupp, et al. v. Premier Health Partners, et al., Case No. 18-cv-1916 (Montgomery Cty. Ohio) (defense of class action)
- Lima Memorial Hospital v. Dr. Almudallal M.D., Case No. CV-2015-0329 (Allen Cty. Ohio) defense of tortious interference claims)
- CareSource v. Anesthesiologists D.O., et al., Case No. 2019-cv-2449 (Montgomery Cty. Ohio) (prosecution of breach of contract and fraud claims)
- Desai, et al. v. CareSource, et al., Case No. 2018-cv-1133 (Montgomery Cty. Ohio) (defense of class action)
- Rikos, et al. v. The Procter & Gamble Company, Case No. 1:11-cv-226 (S.D. Ohio) (defense of consumer class action)
- Reed Elsevier Inc., through its LexisNexis Div. v. Legal Research Center, Inc., Case No. 3:15-cv-00256 (S.D. Ohio) (prosecution of breach of licensing agreement)
- Operation: Heroes, Ltd. v. The Procter & Gamble Company, et al., Case No. 2:12-cv-00214 (D. Nev.) (defense of breach of contract claims)
- George, et al. v. Cargill, et al., Case No. 10CV028536 (Preble Cty. Ohio) (defense of class action lawsuit involving water contamination)
- BTI Client Service All Star, 2020, 2022-2023 (recognition selected by clients)
- Benchmark Litigation, 2016-2023 (including Top 250 Women in Litigation)
- Super Lawyers Ohio – 2019-2023 (including Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers; Top 50 Women Ohio Super Lawyers; Top 50 Cincinnati
- Ohio Super Lawyers; Top 25 Women Cincinnati Super Lawyers)
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star, 2014-2018
- Dayton Business Journal – Power 50 Honoree, 2018-2023 (recognized as one of the most influential women in business in Dayton)
Complex litigation has been the focus of Faruki since our founding in 1989. Building on a strong core of established Dayton trial attorneys known for their expertise in business law, our reputation has extended to businesses and courts of law across the country.
Our client focus drives the strength of our reputation. Before we develop a legal strategy, we ask our clients: What is your goal? Partnering with our clients early, and communicating responsively, clearly, and with candor, is how we bring our clients’ objectives and expectations to life.