Firm: Faruki PLL
Location: Dayton - OH
110 N. Main St. Suite 1600
Dayton, OH 45402
- Tel : (937) 227-3714
- Fax : N/A
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin is an experienced trial lawyer with first chair jury trial experience. Her commercial litigation practice includes extensive health care industry practice including review of physician contract issues, EMTALA, balance billing, payor/provider issues, tortious interference, fraud, and various consumer claims. She has defended hospital systems and payors against class action allegations relating to billing, contracting, fraud, consumer complaints, and related issues. She also has experience litigating payor/provider disputes, as well as experience reviewing and negotiating physician contracts. In addition to her health care experience, Erin frequently defends consumer class actions, and litigates various media and communication issues, intellectual property issues, and contract issues. Representative matters include:
- Rupp, et al. v. Premier Health Partners, et al., Case No. 18-cv-1916 (Montgomery Cty. Ohio) (defense of class action)
- Lima Memorial Hospital v. Dr. Almudallal M.D., Case No. CV-2015-0329 (Allen Cty. Ohio) defense of tortious interference claims)
- CareSource v. Anesthesiologists D.O., et al., Case No. 2019-cv-2449 (Montgomery Cty. Ohio) (prosecution of breach of contract and fraud claims)
- Desai, et al. v. CareSource, et al., Case No. 2018-cv-1133 (Montgomery Cty. Ohio) (defense of class action)
- Rikos, et al. v. The Procter & Gamble Company, Case No. 1:11-cv-226 (S.D. Ohio) (defense of consumer class action)
- Reed Elsevier Inc., through its LexisNexis Div. v. Legal Research Center, Inc., Case No. 3:15-cv-00256 (S.D. Ohio) (prosecution of breach of licensing agreement)
- Operation: Heroes, Ltd. v. The Procter & Gamble Company, et al., Case No. 2:12-cv-00214 (D. Nev.) (defense of breach of contract claims)
- George, et al. v. Cargill, et al., Case No. 10CV028536 (Preble Cty. Ohio) (defense of class action lawsuit involving water contamination)
Awards and Honors
Premier Health Care Lawyers – Exclusive Featured Attorney for Concord 2019 – 2020
Benchmark Litigation, Local Litigation Star recognition, 2016-2018 (honoring the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners forty or younger)
Super Lawyers – 2019
Super Lawyers – Rising Star, 2014-2018
Dayton Business Journal – Power 50 Honoree, 2018, 2019 (recognized as one of the most influential women in business in Dayton)
Complex litigation has been the focus of Faruki since our founding in 1989. Building on a strong core of established Dayton trial attorneys known for their expertise in business law, our reputation has extended to businesses and courts of law across the country.
Our client focus drives the strength of our reputation. Before we develop a legal strategy, we ask our clients: What is your goal? Partnering with our clients early, and communicating responsively, clearly, and with candor, is how we bring our clients’ objectives and expectations to life.
This distinctive commitment has been evident since 1989, when our firm’s founders departed a large, general practice firm to launch a Dayton law firm focused exclusively on complex commercial litigation.
Continuing our successful practice serving clients’ needs in courts across the U.S., and increasing client demand throughout southwest Ohio, prompted us to establish an office in Cincinnati ten years ago. Faruki’s long-standing and on-going commitment to achieving results and efficient client service are demonstrated by our work with many long term clients, as well as new clients that select us for our expertise, experience and service, which we have been providing for more than 30 years. Our clients continue to rely on our commitment to candid, direct, timely and clear communications and resolve to provide best-in-class service and results.
We attract clients across the United States and abroad, preparing and trying cases in state and federal courts from coast to coast. From the beginning, our practice has been tailored to commercial disputes of all types. We serve our clients by staying focused on what we do best — providing high-quality trial representation, litigation and counseling.