Firm: Brown, Gruttadaro & Prato, PLLC
Location: Rochester - NY
19 Prince Street
Rochester, NY 14607
- Tel : (585) 454-3377
- Fax : (585) 232-5883
- Email : email@example.com
Mr. Gruttadaro received his B.S. in accounting from St. John Fisher College in 1981 and his J.D. from the Mississippi College School of Law in 1984 where he served as Managing Editor of the Law Review. While attending law school, Mr. Gruttadaro served as an intern in the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office. After law school, he was employed in the United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi as confidential law clerk to the Honorable Dan M. Russell, Jr. Thereafter, Mr. Gruttadaro has over twenty-five years’ experience as a trial attorney and has tried nearly one hundred medical malpractice and negligence cases to verdict. Mr. Gruttadaro is AV rated.
- Health Care Law
- Professional Liability
- Corporate and Business Litigation
- General Liability
- Estate Administration and Planning
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Certified Federal Court Mediator
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Mississippi College of Law
- St. John Fisher
- Martindale-Hubbell’s esteemed “AV” rating, recognizes preeminent lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
Brown, Gruttadaro & Prato, PLLC
At Brown, Gruttadaro & Prato, PLLC, we are not only problem solvers, but also advisors skilled at guiding you through whatever has brought you to us. From start to finish, step by step, we will be there with you.
We are a small firm with big experience. Our trial attorneys have decades of shared trial experience. There are few problems or situations which we have not encountered. More importantly, if we have not seen it, there is a good chance that one of our colleagues has. That experience is the reason BGP’s attorneys are consistently top-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, as voted on by their peers, and why BGP is a U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firm.
Our team has presented in-house educational programs to physicians and hospital staff in an effort to aid our clients in the identification of potential litigation hotspots, methodologies of reducing the risk of litigation, and rapid responses to unintended results that my reduce litigation. Our presentations also focus on the legal issues of the EMR, record preservation, HIPAA and, going forward, the Affordable Care Act. Simply stated, when our clients come to us they have the confidence that we know what we are doing and, most importantly, that they are not alone when dealing with regulatory agencies.
- Billing Agreements
- Compliance Issues (Stark, HIPAA, etc.)
- Concierge Agreements
- Day to Day Matters
- Employment Agreements with Medical or Dental Practices or Hospitals
- Hospital Privilege Matters
- Practice Mergers/Separations including Purchase or Sale of Medical or Dental Practices
- Professional Disciplinary Proceedings (OPMC/OPD) and Licensing
- Shareholder/Partnership Agreements
- Third Party Payor Agreements and Audits
- Risk Analysis and Management