Firm: Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow PLLC
Location: Rochester - NY
69 Cascade Drive; Suite 307
Rochester, New York 14614
- Tel : 585.730.0408
- Fax : 888.971.3736
- Email : email@example.com
A business attorney representing local, regional, and national clients, Langston McFadden focuses his practice on the quality representation of individual, organizational, and corporate (for-profit and non-profit). Langston’s practice is primarily focused on commercial/business representation in areas which include, but are not limited to, healthcare litigation, contractual disputes & negotiations, design professional representations, premises liability defense, governmental regulatory disputes, and employment litigation. While Langston prides himself on his ability to provide quality, effective, and efficient litigation & representation to the firm’s clients, he is equally proud of the counseling & guidance he provides to the firm’s clients in an effort to avoid the need for costly and protracted litigation.
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, The State University of New York, J.D., 2003
- SUNY Brockport, B.S. – Political Science
Langston represents clients in the defense of, and throughout the stressful conduction of, State and Federal investigations alleging professional and possible criminal wrongdoing. Representative matters include:
- Representation of medical professional in investigation by NYS Attorney General concerning “Direct Access” medical/laboratory.
- Representation of a national laboratory billing/testing provider in governmental investigation of HIPAA compliance and billing and access practices.
- Representation of professional sports team in worker’s compensation assessment.
- Representation of a former National Football League Player in Securities and Exchange Commission Investigation.
Langston represents various industries in defense of property/structural damage, personal injury, and wrongful death litigation:
- Counsel to many local & regional health care institutions, providers, and organizations in contract negotiations, business disputes, and debt collection activities.
- Representation of major engineering & architectural firms in defense of claims stemming from claims of professional negligence, malfeasance, and/or misfeasance.
- Representation of national oil refinery in defense of premises liability claims stemming from slip and fall claims, wrongful arrest and malicious prosecution, and product defects causing serious and permanent personal injuries.
Commercial Land Use Litigation
- Representation of large commercial land developers in disputes concerning zoning, building, and leasing concerns. Representation of municipal housing authorities in eviction, construction, and housing disputes.
- Corporate representation in defense of a wide range of products against defect claims.
Contract and Business Disputes
Not all business disputes go to, or deserve to go to, trial. Langston has successfully resolved a wide range of business disputes through litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods which have saved the firm’s clients tens of thousands of dollars:
- Successfully arbitrated dispute between a large nursing home and a national insurance carrier concerning payment for residential physical therapy care and inpatient services.
- Successfully represented large home energy and fuel provider in dispute concerning breach of contract and unjust enrichment relative to the refusal to pay for goods and services provided.
- Successful negotiation of resolution between a technology firm involved in a business dispute with an internet services provider relative to claims of monies due related to a contract for professional and technological services.
- Successful negotiation and resolution of separation agreement between local health food bakery and the company’s outgoing Chief Executive Officer.
Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow PLLC
Our firm’s attorneys have a broad spectrum of experience representing publicly traded hospital management and multi-state pharmaceutical businesses, small to medium sized businesses, and other professional individuals.
We also have extensive experience in litigation, trusts & estates, and working with a number of clients in the long-term care facility industry.
At Pullano & Farrow we recognize that effective legal counsel should concentrate its efforts on delivering practical, well-reasoned advice. Our goal is to minimize our clients’ legal challenges so that they can focus on their business’ primary objectives towards success. Our own business model has been carefully tailored to achieve timely and cost-effective results for each one of our clients.